The QuadCast S microphone offers four polar patterns – stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, and bidirectional – to optimize broadcast and work from home setups. In addition to an internal pop filter designed to reduce plosive sounds for clearer audio quality, QuadCast S comes with a stand featuring a built-in anti-vibration shock mount, quick gain control and a 3.5 mm headphone output for live mic monitoring.
“HyperX aims to equip streamers, educators, students, and business professionals with easy-to-use gear as people continue to work, school and game from home,” said Nate Almond, audio business manager, HyperX. “Building on the success of our first QuadCast USB microphone, the release of QuadCast S brings a feature users have been asking for – dynamic RGB lighting effects – that adds another layer of customization to enhance streaming and home office and classroom setups.”
The QuadCast S microphone offers multi-device chat program compatibility and is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak. The included versatile adapter fits both 3/8-inch and 5/8-inch thread sizes and is compatible with most stands and boom arms. The QuadCast S microphone is designed to deliver quality sound on PC, PS4 or Mac.
The HyperX QuadCast S USB microphone is available for $159.99 MSRP through HyperX’s Online Shop. For more information on the HyperX QuadCast S USB microphone global availability, please visit the HyperX QuadCast S USB microphone product page.
HyperX QuadCast S USB Microphone Specifications:
- Power consumption: 5 V 220 mA (white light)
- Sample/bit rate: 48 kHz/16-bit
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Condenser type: Three 14 mm condensers
- Polar patterns: Stereo, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Cable length: 3 m
- Microphone: 254 g
- Shock mount and stand: 360 g
- Total with USB cable: 710 g
- Lighting: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects: 2 zones
- Connection type: USB-C to USB-A, Headphone Output
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum power output: 7 mW
- THD: ≤ 0.05% (1kHz/0dBFS)
- SNR: ≥ 90 dB (1kHZ, RL=∞)