Stealth’s LPC-950 mini PC comes equipped with a Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 1050 or 1050TI graphics card which can support up to 8K Resolution video and can support up to 7 connected displays via DisplayPort video ports. Fanless by design, the LPC-950 is equipped with 256 GB solid state drive (SSD), upgradeable to 4 TB (with dual drives), as well as 8 GB of RAM – upgradeable to 64 GB and optional ECC memory. This highly versatile small form factor computer also features dual removable front drive bays, an abundance of I/O ports, Wide Range 10-36 VDC power input and incorporates TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) to provide increased hardware security.
“Versatile and robust the LPC-950 represents one of the most rugged and unique small form factor computers we have offered to date. It has the ability to operate in extremely demanding environments & applications requiring Video processing performance, we welcome the LPC-950 as the first model of our new LPC-900 series,” stated Louis Houde, Business Unit Director for the Stealth.
The LPC-900 series is RoHS, CE & FCC, EN50121-3-2 & EN50155 certified, and designed for use in a multitude of applications including: Audio/Video Recording, Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks, IoT, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Transportation/Rail, Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface.
Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 10, Server 2019, Linux and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end-user. Systems come standard with 2 years’ warranty and extended warranty options are available. Basic configurations of the LPC-950 Fanless Mini PC starts at $3,495.00 USD and is now shipping.
LPC-950 Product Features
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or GTX 1050 Ti graphics card
- Supports up to 8K resolution, 7 Display support
- Intel Celeron, 6th and 7th Generation Core, & Xeon processors
- ECC Memory Support
- 32 DIO (16 In/16 Out Digital input/output) ports
- Dual Removable Front Drives
- Solid State Drives (SSD) Standard
- PCIe x4 expansion slot
- Wide Range 10-36 VDC Input, ideal for mobile/field
- Wall, VESA / DIN Rail mounting
- Windows 7, 10, Server 2019, and Linux
- RoHS, CE & FCC, EN50121-3-2, EN50155 certified
For more information, visit the product page.