Among the other things we improved are temperature reading support for AMD “Zen 3” processors, fixed ROP counts on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics cards, support for the new XFX sub-vendor ID, fixes to reported memory size on certain NVIDIA cards, clock-speed reading on NVIDIA “Ampere” cards with no drivers installed; and a BSOD error with Windows Code Integrity enabled. Grab GPU-Z from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z v2.36.0
The change-log follows.
- Added support for CPU temperature monitoring on Zen 3
- Improved support for AMD Radeon RX 6800, 6800 XT
- Added BIOS reading on Navi 2x
- Fixed ROP count on Navi 21
- Fixed bluescreen when Windows Code Integrity enabled
- Fixed reported memory size on some NVIDIA cards
- Fixed default clock reading on NVIDIA Ampere when no driver installed
- Fixed IGP detection for Renoir and Intel Xe
- Added support for XFX new vendor ID
- Added support for iCX on EVGA GeForce 30
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, MX450, Quadro RTX 6000 Mobile
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro VII, HD 8550D (A8-6500T APU), Barco MXRT 5600
- Added support for Intel Xe MAX Graphics, Xe Graphics, Xe Pod, Xe SG-18M Server GPU, Intel Comet Lake iGPU (Xeon W-1250, Xeon W-10855M)